· Verto is a global financial technology start up that enables businesses of all sizes to access enterprise grade cross-border payments, FX and banking solutions via our advanced platform. Verto has worked with thousands of businesses globally since our launch in 2018. Businesses can accept payments and send payouts globally in one single platform. This has meant that each year we process billions of dollars of payments and provide companies with solutions while helping them save money and grow without any fuss.
· This role will suit you if you are driven, ambitious and you are constantly challenging the status quo. Being comfortable with ambiguity, agility, efficiency and quickly evolving requirements. Have a passion for technology and an aptitude for learning in a fast moving space.
· Role Responsibilities:
· To use your past Payment/ Banking knowledge to assist client’s queries and respond to them in a timely and accurate way, via phone/ email or WhatsApp·
· Follow up with customers to ensure their queries are resolved based on internal SLA’s
· To be at the forefront of the business, supporting clients through their payment journey and representing Verto at all times.
· Collaborating with other teams such as Compliance and Operations
· Providing excellent customer service at all times and while representing the Verto brand and mission to gain trust and make our customers feel secure and confident when using our platform.
· Coordinate with the back office team for transaction investigation, urgent payments and incoming payment processing, etc;
· The role will involve shift work to cover up to GMT +5
· Desirable Skills:
· Previous Fintech start-up experience
· Experience with Compliance issue KYC/AML
· 5+ years in Customer Success
· IT experience to assist clients with minor issues
· Confidence to challenge the status quo and coming up with solutions to challenges
· You are have lived in, are from or just plain passionate about emerging markets
· Have experience in a high-growth start-up ·
· You like taking ownership of tasks, are a self-starter and an independent thinker.
· What we offer:
· 29 days holiday each year (Including Bank Holidays)
· 5% Employer contribution towards Pension
· Regular company social events
· Perkbox Subscription and private health and dental for employees and their families
· Verto is an equal opportunities employer and we are a team of passionate, diverse individuals from 16 nationalities
· If you have any questions please let us know.
To apply for this job please visit vertofx.teamtailor.com.