RAD Resources SA
· ABOUT THE POSITION
· The successful candidate will be responsible to provide a cost effective electronic/mechanical testing, repair and support capability.
· Main responsibilities:
· Maintaining a friendly and organised customer service environment and ensuring that client queries are handled accurately in a professional manner and that you are presentable at all times.
· Assisting with technical support provided by the department, both telephonic and at the counter.
· Responsible for the mechanical and electronic testing and repairing of all products.
· Ensuring that all equipment repaired and tested performs in their original state and to our quality standard.
· Logging all failures to ensure that the quality department at Head Office receives proper and useful feedback about failures experienced, and assisting the Production and R&D department in establishing of failure trends and suggesting possible improvements to our product(s).
· Assisting with the designing and improvement of test jigs to improve our service capabilities.
· Responsible for the capturing of SAP and or CRM transactions during the service and repair processes.
· Assisting when necessary with other ad-hoc duties; i.e. training, updating of technical data, exhibitions, site support, the testing of new products, special site requirements.
· Managing optimal relationships with the client base, ensuring that the needs of the client come first.
· Maintaining the highest level of neatness and adhered to all Occupational Health and Safety standards.
· Responding to incoming technical support queries via all contact channels (live chat, calls, zoho desk email tickets).
· Ensuring that written communication is responded to within the specified SLA’s for each channel.
· Ensuring that all communication with our clients is of the required quality as outlined in the department’s QA script.
· Capturing all relevant information on inbound calls (zoho desk interaction logging)
· Required Qualifications / Experience:
· In possession of or studying towards N3/S2 (Electronic or Mechanical or Electro-Mechanical Engineering)
· Good knowledge and understanding of electronic concepts
· Displays good practical ability
· Must have extensive knowledge of all company products.
· Desired Skills:
· Desired Work Experience:
· 2 to 5 years
· Desired Qualification Level:
· About The Employer:
· Our client is based in Bloemfontein.
To apply for this job please visit www.careerjunction.co.za.