· About the job
· About Mynd:
Mynd is a tech-enabled real estate company serving the $85B+ property management and real estate investment market. In the past few years, consumers have gained access to free stock trades, greater transparency in the mortgage market, and apps that make managing their money more convenient. Yet real estate investment, the most powerful tool for building generational wealth, has largely been the purview of wealthier individuals and professional money managers.
Mynd is determined to overhaul that paradigm.
At Mynd, we’re on a mission to democratize access to happy homes and sustainable investments by making the purchase of single-family residential real estate as effortless as other types of investments. Investing in real estate can be intimidating, especially for first-time buyers. Moreover, many potential investors don’t want to buy real estate in their geographic area, or have been priced out of competitive big city housing markets.
With operations in 25 markets across the U.S. and real-time insights via our platform, we remove the time, communication, and geographic barriers traditionally associated with buying real estate. Investors can now find, purchase, lease, manage, and sell single-family rental properties 100 percent remotely.
Mynd is Best Places to Work certified, a Built In SF Best Places to Work 2022 winner, and was named the #1 fastest-growing East Bay company by the San Francisco Business Times in 2021. We’ve attracted talent from Starwood Waypoint Homes, The New York Times, McKinsey, BCG, Compass, Better, One Medical, Zillow, Upwork, WeWork, and Facebook. We’re backed by top VCs, including Lightspeed, Canaan, Jackson Square, and QED, and recently announced a $5 billion deal with Invesco Real Estate that will make us the largest buyer of single-family rental homes in the country. Join us!
About the role:
As a Maintenance Project Coordinator at Mynd you will serve as the project coordinator for all things related to the turnover maintenance process. You will coordinate all aspects of routine repairs with vendors and ensure all stakeholders are abreast of the project timeline.
We will empower you to be a turnover rock star by training you on our proprietary software and teaching you the ins and outs of the property management business. Most importantly, you will bring a strong sense of project coordination skills and an infectious enthusiasm to bear as we strive to maximize our owner’s investments and provide our residents with homes they love!
· Manage assigned turnover service requests from end-to-end (including creating scope of work, and securing owner approval) to ensure issues are resolved promptly, ensuring all needed information is received (status updates, photos, estimates, invoices), communicating with vendors and internal teams, and assigning technicians to address requests.
· Provide exceptional customer service at all times by attending to turnover service requests, vendor service calls and messages within SLA guidelines and in compliance with company policy and practices.
· Manage all electronic record keeping as it relates to repairs and maintenance including internal communication, vendor communications, resident damages, and any other needed information.
· Ensure non-covered items are completed by resident or billed back to resident.
· Coordinate inter-departmentally in order to receive necessary approvals for turnover service requests and provide updates and serve as a resource for Property Management teams.
· Additional tasks as assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred.
· Previous property management, vendor management and/or utility management experience preferred.
· Technical proficiency including Google Applications, Microsoft Office Applications, and Slack preferred.
· Meticulous attention to detail and organization skills
· Strong customer service, written and verbal communication, organizational and interpersonal skills required.
· Ability to meet timelines and adjust expectations preemptively.
· Positive, can-do attitude with a commitment to excellence and achieving goals.
· Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals.
· Can effectively work independently and as a member of various teams and committees.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.