· Are you dreaming of getting first-hand experience and working in one of the biggest FMCG Companies in the world? The Mars Internship Experience (MIE) – is a great start. At Mars you’ll grow beyond your current aspirations and develop the whole you!
· How the program works?
We have multiple positions across the below functions:
· Quality and Food Safety
· Supply – Engineering
· Customer Marketing
· Customer Marketing The program will start mid-June for a duration of 3 months ending mid- August. You will be mentored by Line Managers and interacting with Senior Leaders who will help you develop personal and functional skills.
· What will you get?
· We have an ongoing commitment to your growth and development. You will get regular catch ups with your mentors, support from the Senior Leaders of our business, valuable trainings, and a competitive salary.
· What are we looking for?
· Class of 2022 or 2023 graduates (Seniors & Graduating Seniors). We are open to Graduates from Engineering, Business Administration (or relevant) and Pharmacy backgrounds.
· What does the future hold?
This program is set for you to manage projects independently. These projects are directly linked to our organizations’ real needs, and we want the recommendations and results of your work developed during the internship, to have an impact on the functioning and results of our business.
· Could YOU be our future Mars Intern?
Do you have high ambition and want to become a leader? Do you have good leadership skills and a strong interest in the vacant positions? Are you not afraid to challenge the status quo and bring a fresh viewpoint? Do you want to grow as a person? Are you adaptable and would like to join our family-owned business as an Intern and shape a more prosperous future – for your community, for yourself?
· From the moment you are onboard you’ll find endless opportunities to pursue your passion, take on new challenges and explore our diverse business.
· About Mars:
Mars is a family-owned business with more than $35 billion in global sales. We produce some of the world’s best-loved brands: M&M’s®, SNICKERS®, TWIX®, MILKY WAY®, DOVE®, PEDIGREE®, ROYAL CANIN®, WHISKAS®, EXTRA®, ORBIT®, 5™, SKITTLES®, BEN’S ORIGINAL® and COCOAVIA®. Alongside our consumer brands, we proudly take care of half of the world’s pets through our nutrition, health and services businesses such as Banfield Pet Hospitals™, BluePearl®, Linnaeus, AniCura, VCA™ and Pet Partners™. Headquartered in McLean, VA, Mars operates in more than 80 countries. The Mars Five Principles – Quality, Responsibility, Mutuality, Efficiency and Freedom – inspire our 130,000 Associates into taking action every day towards creating the world we want tomorrow.
To apply for this job please visit careers.mars.com.