Kenya Medical Research institute
Diploma, Associate’s degree
Support Services Function In The Institute;
The Kenya Medical Research Institute is committed to providing the youth with opportunities to acquire, sharpen their knowledge and gain technical/practical skills to complement their studies in order to enhance their employability in line with the Kenya Vision 2030. The KEMRI Internship Program (KIP) seeks to develop a pool of young talent adequately exposed to working in the research industry. After the planned twelve (12) months’ internship program, the candidates will have gained practical workplace experience to enable them have a competitive edge in their job search.
In addition the applicants must:-
1. Be a Kenyan youth below 30 years of age; and
2. Provide a Certificate of good conduct.
• Should possess interpersonal and communication skills
• Must be goal oriented, dynamic, passionate and self-starter
• A person of integrity
• Should possess strong analytical skills
• Must be computer literate.
To apply for this job please visit www.fuzu.com.