· We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in.
· To start a career that is out of the ordinary, please apply…
· Job Details
· PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
· To develop an understanding of Kantar World panel services, pertinent to the appropriate FMCG sector. Develop the analytical skills and knowledge required of this role, with the view to servicing the client’s contract by responding to client data requests and handling project briefs, delivering accurate and insightful information.
· Worldpanel is a division of Kantar, the world’s leading data, insights and consulting company. We are the global expert in measuring, explaining and advising on consumer and shopper behaviour. Our client service teams use our insights to consult with brand owners and retailers on their marketing and business strategies. Through continuous monitoring, advanced analytics and tailored solutions, we turn purchase behaviour into competitive advantage in markets as diverse as FMCG, impulse products, beauty and personal care, fashion, baby, technology, telecommunications and entertainment, among many others. Understand people, inspire growth.
· ROLE OBJECTIVES
· Proactively seek to understand the client’s business, world panel products and services and using this knowledge to improve the work you do.
· Employ an appropriately professional tone in all communications including emails, presentation materials, telephone calls and face-to-face meetings
· Assist client contacts in being able to locate and use existing data through your sound knowledge of the content of regular reports, database structures and other regular deliverables
· Take ownership of client requests, ensuring they are acted upon by you in a timely fashion, where appropriate answering client queries with support from your line manager
· Be responsible for/involved in producing the regular deliverables of data and ensuring that they are dispatched on time and accurately.
· Begin to learn how to build stories from the data by recognizing patterns and draw logical conclusions based on your analysis of the data set
· Assist in preparing and delivering presentations to clients. Seek opportunities to practice presentation skills to develop a confident style in delivery.
· Ensure through swift planning, the availability of facilities, materials and work-related resources for all staff.
· Build knowledge of the FMCG environment including macro trends by reading trade press, making store visits, having an opinion on FMCG products and advertising (and their competitor products/advertising) to be able to identify/explain key influencers to market Performance.
· Take part in your own performance management using the KWP appraisal system and ensure you maintain an up-to-date Personal development Plan with your line manager – monitor your progress and find solutions for your development needs.
· ROLE CAPABILITIES
· Bachelor’s degree or its equivalence, preferably in science related field.
· Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint proficiency.
· Previous experience of: At least 1 years’ relevant work experience in a FMCG /Marketing / Advertising work environment.
· Provide a high level of attention to detail
To apply for this job please visit kantar.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.