Briphe Services Limited
We are an engineering firm that specialises in architectural, civil, structural, electrical, electronics, energy and graphics design solutions and are seeking to expand our business all over Kenya. We are currently looking to fill the position of a maintenance and repair technician in our Electrical, Electronics and Energy department. The position holder will be reporting to the Electrical Director of Briphe Services. The candidate will be required to conduct general maintenance inspections, perform routine electrical maintenance, respond to faults and wiring issues and install major electrical appliances for the building and machinery among other duties.
Education, Experience and Skills
· Diploma or Certificate in Electrical, Electronic, Mechanical engineering or related field.
· At least 2 years of experience in building, generator, electrical and plumbing maintenance. Computer literate.
· Excellent communication, analytical and planning skills and very attentive to detail.
· Experience in repairing faulty equipment units and structures.
· Certificate in building maintenance technology is an added advantage.
· Advanced understanding of general maintenance procedures and techniques.
· In-depth knowledge of electrical and mechanical systems.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Survey of buildings and repair mechanical systems to ensure they are consistent with safety standards.
· Performance frequent installations set up, repair, routine inspection and maintenance of electrical systems, refrigeration systems, heating systems, ventilation systems, plumbing systems, fire protection systems, ventilation systems among other related activities.
· Maintain a weekly report of maintenance done, repairs needed and work progress to the head of the department.
· Performing preventive maintenance and lubrication for equipment and customer facilities as per health and safety standards which comply with building codes.
· Conduct general upkeep procedures and other tasks as assigned.
· Ensure the area they are working on is clean and free of hazardous materials to prevent accidents when working and adhere to the company’s safety policies to create a safe working environment for everyone.
· Act as a company brand ambassador in the day to day interactions with clients and customers.
· Inspecting the buildings, including heating, cooling, lighting, power, audiovisual, fire, lightning and alarm systems to make sure they are in good working order.
· Repair faulty equipment units and damaged structures.
· Assist develop and implementing the budget for the department.
· Reading, analyzing, and interpreting technical procedures, electrical schematics and work orders to perform required maintenance work.
· Conduct customer satisfaction surveys.
· Travel to different parts of the country when need arises.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.